This architecture project included the demolition of the existing 1895 Corby Hall Building and the construction of a new congregate living facility with a chapel and an attached underground parking facility. The new facility provides living suites for the congregation as well as several parlor and lounges, an exercise room, library, and multiple outdoor living spaces. There are large dining rooms and a commercial kitchen to accommodate events. The building houses offices and a workroom for the business administration. The exterior size and features replicate the original building to provide continuity to campus while still modernizing the interior for the congregations.
See the digital rendering here.
- 26 priest suites and 6 guest suites
- Holy Spirit Chapel with large stained glass windows
- Semi-heated underground parking facility
- Commercial kitchen with custom serving buffets
- LEED Silver